At The Centre for Healing and Peak Performance our mission is to ‘help our clients achieve optimal health, peak performance and personal greatness’. We are an integrated, multi-disciplinary clinic aimed at holistic healing and helping clients live their optimal life. That means we focus on all essential elements – bringing balance to the mind, body and spirit.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Naturopathic Doctor (ND) to join our caring, creative and skilled group of healthcare practitioners, at our clinic in Pickering, ON. Ideally, you are an ND who is focused on providing clients with the highest quality of care in a warm, relaxing, safe and welcoming environment.
This is an independent contractor role that includes a fee split (percentage to be discussed).
Whether you are a new graduate, or an experienced practitioner looking to re-locate to a thriving community or clinic, this could be an excellent opportunity to grow your business with our support.
- A large existing client base. You will be the only ND in the clinic.
- Consistent marketing efforts (SEO, social media, blog posts, email blasts, etc.).
- A comfortable individual office within our well-designed clinic; building offers other medical services including an Allergist, sleep clinic, and health assessment centre.
- Easy access to main roads and highways, and lots of parking.
- We utilize an online booking and PMP software system with automatic reminders for appointments.
- A collaborative, helpful, and experienced team; we are here to support you in your growth.
- We support your profession and patients with assistance from our Holistic Nutritionist; meal plans are provided based on your diagnosis and client inquiries that are nutrition related are answered by the Nutritionist on your behalf.
Who you are and what you will need:
- You are passionate about naturopathic medicine and it shows!
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, and enjoy taking initiative.
- You are professional, reliable and punctual.
- You are independent and team spirited - you enjoy working collaboratively with others and believe patients/clients benefit when their health team works together.
- You would like to grow with like-minded individuals.
- You are willing to participate in social media and marketing initiatives.
- You have great interpersonal skills - able to build long-term relationships with patients/clients and team members.
- Current registration in good standing with CONO, or will attain shortly.
- Proof of current professional liability insurance or ability to obtain.
For more information about our clinic and practitioners please visit our website at http://www.thecentreforhealingandpeakperformance.com/
Please call our clinic and ask for Marla at 905-420-4325. Cheers!