WE ARE OPEN!
To our valued clients,
As we slowly start to reopen, we are doing everything to keep you and our therapists safe. In alignment with the Occupational Health and Safety Precautions, we have implemented measures and government approved products such as:
- Purell sanitizer
- Disinfectant - Avmor Benzalkonium chloride liquid
- Lysol spray
- Masks, face shields and gloves worn by all staff
- No waiting area
- Clients must stay in their car and call when they have arrived
- Clients must have a face mask on before entering
- Selling disposable masks if clients do not have one
- Clients immediately have to wash their hands after entering our clinic
- Plexiglass shield around reception area
- Bathrooms are being disinfected after every use
- Every appointment booked is required to the COVID-19 screening on Jane before appointment
- Maintaining safe distances
MAKING YOUR EXPERIENCE BETTER
As we all adapt to the “new normal”, we have been looking for ways to improve your overall experience. For numerous reasons, we are converting our interaction, client booking and transaction process by implementing Jane, our new client management program. Using this system allows us to reduce physical payment methods by providing the ability to pay online. Additionally, you have the freedom to book, cancel or change your appointments at any time.
Sign up for Jane at https://thecentreforhealing.janeapp.com to:
1. Interact with The Centre
2. Complete payments
3. Book appointments
We will continue to have our live staff at The Centre during peak times so if you have any further questions about Jane or our new measures, please call us at 905-420-4325.
Thank you for your business and your ability to adapt to our modifications during these fast and changing times. We are so excited to once again be able to offer our services to our valued clients. See you soon!
Yours in health and wellness,
CEO and Founder of The Centre for Healing & Peak Performance